Friday, June 29, 2007

The Beginning

Welcome to the Utah Jazz Fan Addicts blog. This blog has been created for Utah Jazz fans, which like myself; can’t get enough Jazz talk. Those fans that eat, sleep, and dream Jazz basketball; and are on a continuous quest to know everything Jazz. I hope that as you read this blog, that you will find it interesting, insightful, and at times somewhat comical. Mostly, I would like you the reader to enjoy what I post and feel free to comment.

For me the journey to blogging began years ago. I began reading the Sports Guy of ESPN fame back when he was still the Boston Sports Guy and posting on AOL; I always loved his columns the way that he could connect sports to everyday life. As the internet expanded I found chat rooms, websites, forums, and now blogs.

With each new discovery I found my desire to share my views and opinions growing. During the last few months of the 2007 Jazz playoff run; I finally committed myself to starting my own blog and sharing my thoughts with the world. I originally committed myself to begin this adventure with the Rocky Mountain Review. This would give me time to hone my skills before the season; but I just couldn’t resist the temptation to begin sooner. That being said; I decided that draft night was the perfect opportunity to test my skills.

Soon you will have an opportunity to review my thoughts and feelings on the 2007 NBA draft; I expect to have it up soon after this post. As for what you can expect, I plan to update this blog at least three times a week during the season; and barring any fights that it may cause at home, will have an update after each game. U

To get us through the summer together; I will try to keep the blog posted with happenings at the Rocky Mountain Review, any trade talks that occur, and am working on rolling out my review of each player; and what they need to do to take us to the next level.

I am excited for this opportunity to connect with individuals who are as excited about Jazz Basketball as I am; and please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,
AKO

No comments: